There is a bordered complex right next to our office building. In stark contrast with the concrete jungle that is Saltlake Sector V, this complex has loads of trees and smaller plants. This 'green space' is clearly visible from my office desk.
Today, I observed a lot of activity in this 'green space'. Several people took turns to dump soil near the roots of a medium-sized palm tree. In comparison to the towering trees in this area, the palm tree is barely noticeable. I am quite sure that I saw someone talking to the tree as well. I am burning with curiosity as to what might have driven these many people to pamper this particular tree. Did they somehow hurt it by mistake and then get a dressing down from the owner of the 'green space'?
The only time that a tree had man surrendering abjectly to it was Moses in front of the burning tree. Well, I guess my quirky event of the day has played itself out. Hope for some more fun tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment