Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pre-Puja Delights


These lights were strung on Friday last for the upcoming Durga Puja in our apartment complex. When I went out into the verandah on Saturday morning and saw these 'tuni' lights, it really made my day. But then, as the day progressed, and the innate violence in my nature started to surface, I started threatening hubby that if he was involved in anything that bothered me, he would be hanging on to his dear life via these very strings of light!

A little later in the day, a guy came to our door with several brown paper packets. Hubby signed a form and came back with one packet. I jumped and skipped screaming 'Free! Free!'. The packet was heavy and felt promising. On emptying it, I discovered some sheafs of paper and a big bottle of hair oil! Alas! Me and hubby do not use hair oil! So much for free goodies :(

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ....i do not use hair oil either ...sighs !!! :D :D
    what color of tunis are these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. donno :) will have to wait till they are lighted...

    ReplyDelete