Monday, January 17, 2011

Feelin' Blue

So, I will make a list of things that make me happy. If this mood of mine threatens to return, I can look at this list and try to be happy.

1. Phuchka
2. Watermelon
3. A nice pair of heels - these are out of reach for the time being - however, looking at high heels also makes me happy.
4. A tussar sari in a warm shade - do not wear saris these days - however, the shoe rule applies to saris as well - looking at pictures of nice saris makes me happy.
5. Buni Bear
6. Chelo Kabab
7. An engrossing book - preferably written long time back - I somehow do not relate well with the fiction that is churned out these days - simply hate the Potters, Bellas and the Lisbeths.
8. Hindi movies of the 60's

That's about as many as I can think of with my present state of mind. For the record, nothing major has happened to land me in this sour mood. Just one of those days when life seems shorn of hope and happiness seems to have met a dead end.

No comments:

Post a Comment