Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Attaining Nirvana

I am staying over at hubby's parent's place for the time being. And things are pretty tough out here. I will not bad-mouth my in-laws since that would be a mean thing to do. But honestly, family members aside, at present there are - ok, let me count - 6 maids in the house. There is constant bickering among these helps which adds to the overall stress and tension in the household.

I have accidentally discovered a way to de-stress amidst all this chaos. I came across some craft ideas the other day as I was surfing the Net. And since then, whenever I see something going wrong or some situation that makes me see red, I just concentrate hard and think about the paper lighthouse or the pompom dog that I will make :) This is a relaxing technique that's working for me right now and I mean to stick to it for some time to come.

Btw, I have restarted work on my long-stitch parrot project (part of an Anchor Quick Stitch Kit). I will post the WIP and the completed work one of these days. I also need to put up my only finished cross-stitch project snapshot here. Will do, one day :)

3 comments:

  1. eagerly waiting for being updated about your works of art :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am curious to know the actual number of the family members if there are 6 maids :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. InsaneMind - one of these days I will stop being lazy and post the pics!

    Imtiaz - no. of family members = 5 :)

    ReplyDelete