Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brand New Day

Finds me in brand new clothes. A green pintuck kurta with teal patiala salwar. Ma-in-law's black Kulu shawl for company. I have put on my brand new butterfly earrings which I had purchased in Singapore airport last May. The best part is that my bag completely matches my outfit today!

The bad part of the day so far has been my side of the car plunging into a deep-but-not-so-wide gadda. Am hoping that it will not have any serious side-effects. 

Was in the mood for some photosynthesis - so, pulled up the blind beside me and am enjoying the sun as I type right now.

3 comments:

  1. look look ....who has been the "sexy lady on the floor" today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one of the admirers of that look. Hope ur hubby isnt envy for this hi hi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks InsaneMind and Imtiaz for your generous compliments :)

    ReplyDelete