These days I have to do what I most hate. Have my meals in office all by myself.
Not that I don't have any friends out here.
I never thought I would say this - but, I am missing my previous organization. I knew everyone there and almost everyone knew me. If not this group, then another. I don't remember having lunch alone in a long time.
Just now, a lady came and snatched away the chair I was sitting on.
This, in addition to spending close to two and a half hours on the road. Had to change numerous vehicles to reach office.
While I still have something to rest my butt on, let me go ahead and do some work.
Can totally relate to it Di.
ReplyDeleteImagine working at client site, for sooo many months, day after day, eating alone, living alone, even when falling terribly sick...."finding out the nearest hospital" & go there, get the medicines....all on my own :)
That's life to me. Really never know what's up tomorrow. So, I love to stay happy, positive, and restful. Daily prayer to the Almighty helps me to a good extent...
Look forward to read more of your posts..
And, am sure you're totally enjoying your role & work @ the new place !! :)
Rock it all the way..
Best.
Good to hear from you GLAD!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of you today :)
Haven't really got started here.....KT etc. in progress.....
It's good to know that you could identify with the eating alone part....it must have been harder for you...cannot imagine relying on only myself when I am sick..
:)
ReplyDeleteHmm...
Enjoy the KT time, just relax...& all else will be fine :)
Heading on to read your latest post! :)