Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Comfort in Bitching

Life is not hunky-dory for me at the moment. And I have ceased to look at only the funny side of things.
I only thing I love doing these days is bitching. It's addictive. Trust me.

I bitch incessantly - about my insensitive in-laws and about my unfeeling colleagues. The latter I want to physically cause harm. And I am thinking maybe I will start writing everything here in this blog. Just like my blog idol Sunayana Roy. She writes amazing free-flowing (I know I could have used a better word :)) English. And she writes just about anything and everything she comes across. This will provide me some mental respite and hopefully will give my blog readers something that they can identify with.

However, my blog readers have dwindled with time (See I am nagging already...).
Only InsaneMind drops in regularly. Thanks for the encouragement InsaneMind!

1 comment:

  1. you are most welcome :-)
    but what is the difefrence between "bitching" and sharing you heart with your friends ?

    ReplyDelete