Monday, December 13, 2010

Lazy weekend and Morose Monday

Spent a real lazy weekend - sprawled on the bed - wrapped up in my favourite teddy blanky with Piku pillow for company. For the uninitiated, Piku pillow is a think white soft fluffy pillow which hubby got for me about a month back.

Hubby and ma-in-law went to the flat yesterday and brought a car-load full of groceries, clothes and last but definitely not the least - my Buni Bear. Ma and Baba came a-visiting in the evening armed with a gross-smelling cake from SwissYum and tangra maach. I had a spell of sadness when they went away at 8pm but then hubby ran some episodes of Byomkesh Bakshi to keep my mind engaged. I slept with Buni comfortably tucked in beside me. And had a series of weird mini-dreams. Is Buni 'The Last Mimzy'? I wonder...

I really wished like hell that I could bunk office today. But I started only about 2 weeks ago so did not really want to give my nasty colleagues to get their tongues wagging. Hence, here I am. Sitting glum in the office cube. Looking desperately for the morone whose lousy job and further lousy communication has me sitting atop a defect of which I cannot decide whether to go forward or leave as is. I have sent out a mail and plan to sit on it till the bugger responds. Oh I am wasting my goddamn life in this project! But as God is my witness, there is no way I can look for a different project at this particular juncture in my life. God grant me loads of patience.

1 comment: