Friday, August 6, 2010
Bug That Kills
I had a dream last night which refused to let go of my mind. I thought I saw my dad. And I was there of course. Apparently, my mother was there too. But, unlike reality, I had a lot of siblings. There was a weird scarab like blue bug which kept biting people in some random sequence and my family members kept dying all over the place. Somehow, my 'mom' and another 'sibling' managed to stay alive even after the bug having bitten them. That's when I decided to take matters in my own hand and went off on a jet(?). The jet was about to leave the runway when it collided with a monster lorry. The dream kinda broke after that. I tried to keep on sleeping and finish the dream. But, hubby was already coaxing me to have tea. So, I had to give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment