The other day, my hubby had taken me to my favourite Chinese restaurant for dinner.
The car had been parked in a bylane.
After finishing dinner, hubby suggested that I stand on the road while he turned the car the right way so that we could proceed homewards. I stood on the roadside sure that hubby would use the strategic extra space on the opposite side of the road to have the car face the right way. Instead, he picked up a lot of speed and vanished in one of the lanes. Several bikes and cars went by. No sign of hubby. I seriously thought that he had deserted me for good. The repercussion of my everyday nagging was staring me in the face. I was contemplating my empty pocket and my zero chances of getting back home when the man in question came back on the road with his vehicle. What transpired later in the car would constitute another story :)
No comments:
Post a Comment