Monday, August 9, 2010

Loo Run

This embarrasing moment was completely mine.
Myself and hubby had started out from my in-law's place in Garia for my parent's place in Behala.
There were several possible routes that we could take. We settled for the Kalikapur - Sanpuipara - Jadavpur thana route. The problem started near the bridge starting from Jadavpur thana. The traffic slowed down to a complete stop. And I don't deal well with waiting. My stomach joined the fun as I realized that I needed to poop. And fast. But we were stuck. This further caused me to get into panic overdrive. Hubby became a nifty driver under pressure as we neared South City Mall. About half a kilometre from this mall, my patience finally gave way. I got down from the car in the middle of the road and nearly ran to the comfort of the loo on the  ground floor of the mall. Phew! What a close shave :D

No comments:

Post a Comment